Garlic butter shrimps 🍤. Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make.
It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and packed with garlic, butter, and lemon. This is the spiralizer I use and I love. You can cook Garlic butter shrimps 🍤 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter shrimps 🍤
- Prepare 300 gram of raw peeled shrimps.
- It’s 75-100 gram of butter.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic (minced) add more if you like it.
- It’s Half of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of bit of chicken stock or water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need leaf of Coriander.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Tapioca flour.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. Serve these delicious garlic butter shrimp as an appetizer, over rice or pasta, or piled into tortillas. Get this easy, delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe. It has a secret ingredient that makes the shrimps sweeter and tastier.
Garlic butter shrimps 🍤 step by step
- Peeled and clean the shrimps.
- Season them with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Put them on the eggs wash and then the tapioca flour.
- Fried them untill golden brown, and drain them..
- Melt the butter on a pan, add mince garlic and chopped onion.
- Add the lemon juice and chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- Then add the shrimps and mix well.
- Last but not least add the chopped coriander leaf and mix well very quick. And serve them on a serving plate and enjoy ☺.
What is not to like with this Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe! It goes nicely with toast or any plain bread like Baguet. Delicious shrimp cooked in butter and garlic. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you. The garlic butter sauce acts as a marinade and a dipping sauce.