Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes. Cajun Shrimp Bake. featured in Shrimp Recipes For True Seafood Lovers. Mix until the vegetables are coated evenly with the spice mix. This Seafood Stuffed Potato recipe is not one I'd recommend that you make often as it is RICH!
Coat the potatoes in olive oil and season the outside with salt. These simple shrimp-stuffed baked potatoes are an unusual and pretty main dish-all you need to complete this meal is a salad or vegetable side. Taking a simple baked potato and piling it high with all kinds of ingredients makes for a fun dinner, and also an excellent way to use up all kinds of. You can cook Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 2 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 pack of green onions chopped save half for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of can’t rotel.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of Cajun season.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Mix blend cheese whole 8oz pack[optional ].
Baked Cajun Potatoes is one of the easiest appetizers that can make you showstopper in any get-together. With few easily available ingredients at These crispy baked baby potatoes tossed in spices are a bomb. If you are looking for more such easy party snacking options then you may like to check. Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets with Asparagus is a flavorful and healthy shrimp recipe that can be cooked on I literally cannot get enough of the stuff.
Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes instructions
- Add some butter or olive oil to your pan an your white onions an half your green onions I used the thick chunks to cook in with an save the tips for the garnishing !.
- Once veggies tendered add,rotel,garlic, an shrimp an cook till shrimp pink ! NOTE : you can add crawfish an crab meat or whatever to make more seafoodie but I’m just doing shrimp for this occasion!.
- Once shrimp are cooked add heavy cream an your seasons like optional half way through once I see it thickening I’ll add bag of this cheese an couple dashes of hot sauce if you want more spice,then once to my desire thickness it shouldn’t take but 20 mins.
- Once down you can add whatever to more cheese,sour cream,bacon bites!.
Baked Shrimp Scampi is tossed in a delicious garlic and butter white wine sauce, made in convenient foil packets, and is healthy, low-carb, gluten-free, low-carb, and can be made. Cajun Shrimp and Linguine from Deep South Dish website. Toss shrimp with Cajun seasoning and Old Bay, taste and adjust seasonings as needed before serving. Since potatoes take the longest to cook, we're roasting those first. Discard lemons, sprinkle with cilantro for a pop of color.