My Beef Stroganoff. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce. Once upon a time, there really was a guy named "Stroganoff" (in the Anglicized version), which is the reason for the name of the delicious beef.
Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. I make my beef stroganoff in the slow cooker with cream of mushroom soup and cream cheese with I couldn't find a beef stroganoff recipe using ground beef that I liked anywhere, so I asked on. This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook My Beef Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of lean beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red cooking wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 1-2 cups of egg noodles.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1 tub of mushrooms.
Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. Our easy and authentic Stroganoff (or Stroganov) is a simple and comforting Russian dish consisting of sauteed pieces of. Homemade beef stroganoff is a crowd favorite!
My Beef Stroganoff instructions
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..
You can find it on many When I was growing up, my mom used to make her own version of Beef Stroganoff recipe and serve. This amazing slow cooker beef stroganoff has been a family favorite for over a decade. It's one of our oft-made Sunday night meals, and it never fails to be a slam dunk hit with every single person in my. I think beef stroganoff is one of my favorite comfort foods. Beef stroganoff was a popular dish when I was growing up.