Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom.
You can cook Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom
- It’s 250 gms of cleaned prawns.
- It’s 2 of Onions chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper corns.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies slit.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare of Small bunch fresh coriander leaves.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked rice.
Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom instructions
- Devien and clean prawns.. marinate with little tumeric and 1 tsp redchilli powder.set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan..Add curry leaves,green chillies the chopped onions. saute' till onion becomes translucent..Add the tomatoes..saute' till soft and mushy.
- Meanwhile in a mixie jar coarsely grind the garlic, fennel and pepper..
- Once the onion and tomatoes are cooked add the prawns..when they turn pink add the ground spices..stir fry till prawns are cooked and raw smell goes..
- Next add the beaten eggs..stir fry till the eggs are scrambled and cooked…
- Switch of flame..Add the cooked rice to the prawns masala..Toss well to coat the rice with the masala..check seasoning…Garnish with fresh coriander…