Beef stroganoff. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce. While this beef stroganoff recipe is the classic preparation usually associated with the dish, there are all kinds of fun new twists and streamlined time-savers to be found in Betty's best beef stroganoff.
Count Stroganoff was a dignitary in the court of Alexander III. Count Stroganoff's chef (who was likely French), created the dish and named it. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. You can cook Beef stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of beef cut into tin slices.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1 package of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. Our easy and authentic Stroganoff (or Stroganov) is a simple and comforting Russian dish consisting of sauteed pieces of. Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. Why should beef stroganoff come from a box.
Beef stroganoff step by step
- Cut the beef into tin pieces.
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat in a butter.
- After a few minutes while the beef is brown remove and separate it and set aside the beef sauce.
- Put a butter and saute the mushrooms, minced garlic, and minced onion to the skillet and let it cooked until the mushroom become slightly brown.
- Add the spices and sauté it for about 5 mins.
- Add the beef broth and the beef sauce that you set aside. Let it simmer until the beef if fully cooked.
- Once the beef is cooked add the whipping cream and mix it.
- Let it simmer for about 5 mins.
- Top with onion chives and enjoy.
Now you can make everyone's favorite stroganoff in ONE POT with ground beef! No-fuss + budget-friendly with the quickest clean-up! What makes a stroganoff so stinking good? Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. With a few flavor-building tips, you're only an hour away from perfect stroganoff, which makes it perfect for weeknights.