Keto corned beef pizza. Keto corned beef hash is a lovely way to use up leftover corned beef and can be a hearty and cheering meal to fill the whole family. Using cauliflower means this dish is low carb and because the cauliflower is caramelized slightly, it brings a deeper level of flavor to the hash. Crispy & delicious, this keto corned beef hash will be your new breakfast bestie!!!
I like to cook the point portion of the corned beef as it is fattier than the flat portion. Corned beef and cabbage are super cheap at every grocery store right now and you might as well take advantage. Place the corned beef over the vegetables. You can cook Keto corned beef pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto corned beef pizza
- Prepare of Pizza base.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond meal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thickened cream.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced spring onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of corned beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
Note that I wanted to have a lot of left over corned beef for other purposes so you could definitely just cook one roast if you wanted. Corned beef, typically made from beef brisket, is a salt-cured cut of beef. Corned beef gets its name from the way it is processed. Always place the corned beef fat side up when cooking.
Keto corned beef pizza step by step
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Saute the corned beef. Add the chilli paste and the garlic paste and saute for 5 mins. Put aside..
- In a bowl whisk the ingredients for the pizza base together. Pour into the pan. Cover and cook on low flame till the eggs look firm..
- Top with pizza sauce first. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. Cover and cook till cheese melts..
- Sprinkle spring onion, celery and the beef mix. Cover and cook for 1 min. Serve hot..
Evenly sprinkle your spices over the beef and add any vegetables that you want to increase the flavor of the corned. A low-carb pizza crust might sound weird, but an ordinary pizza crust is guaranteed to kick you out of ketosis, and let's not forget about the restaurant-made tomato pizza sauce that typically has several grams of added sugar. Neither of these ingredients is in line with your fat-burning goals, so we've got. When I make corned beef, I usually include salt, garlic, onions and carrots in the pot. Well, my friendly butcher told me to cook the corned beef in only water.