Agua Chile – shrimp in chile. Hey guys, I DID another shrimp video ! I Really hope you guys enjoy this video IT is one of my favorite foods to eat during the summer! Similar to ceviche, shrimp is marinated mixture of lime juice, chiles & cilantro.
Camarones en Aguachile literally translates to "shrimp in chile water." The water in this case is fresh lime juice blended with fresh chile serrano. After a short time marinating in the ingredients, this delicious fresh seafood appetizer is ready to enjoy. My family was from northern Mexico, and seafood. You can have Agua Chile – shrimp in chile using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Agua Chile – shrimp in chile
- It’s 16 oz of raw clean shrimp devained and butterflied.
- It’s 1.1 of /2 cups of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 4 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1 bunch of celantro about 120g.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1-3 tsp of Salt to your liking.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of chopped cucumber.
Shrimp Aguachile, a popular shrimp cocktail from the state of Sinaloa, is made in a similar way as a ceviche/cebiche, where the shrimp is prepared with lime juice. Aguachile is a raw marinated seafood dish that is said to originate in the western Mexican state of Sinaloa. Mix in cucumber, season once more with salt and pepper. Ok so I just had this dish agua chile for the first time at my girlfriend's families house.
Agua Chile – shrimp in chile step by step
- Take your shrimp and put them in a large bowl and cover with lemon juice..
- Set aside for shrimp to cook in the lemon juice until the shrimp change to the color pink color.
- Take some of the lemon juice. Put in a blender with a jalapenos cilantro and salt. And blend till smooth..
- Pour on cooked shrimp.
- Mix in sliced onions and cucumbers. Refrigerate for 1 hour to 30 min till flavors to combine..
- Serve with saltine crackers or Corn tostadas and enjoy.
It is basically a type of ceviche in which they slice the shrimp in half and soak one half of the slice with a blend of chiles and lime. Now what scared me about this dish was that the shrimp only sat in the lime mixture. Desde el sur de Chile, AquaChile llega a los mercados más exigentes del mundo con alimentos de alto valor hechos sobre la base de sus propios cultivos Somos una empresa del sur de Chile y tenemos presencia a través de nuestras pisciculturas, centros de cultivos y plantas de proceso en las regiones. El aguachile es un platillo típico de las costas de México, se consume principalmente en el noroeste, en un área que comprende los estados de Sinaloa, Nayarit, Sonora y Baja California. Los principales ingredientes para prepararlo son camarones crudos, pulpo, pescado con una mezcla de chiles.