Garlic butter shrimp. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice. It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself. I also like having this with toasted slices of French bread.
Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you. You can have Garlic butter shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic butter shrimp
- You need 3 lbs of shrimp with heads.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter (or 1/2 cup margarine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and herbs—and then when. This garlic shrimp with butter and seasonings is so easy to make. Once you try it, the recipe will become a regular on the menu. Devein and remove the tail of shrimp (I kept my tail on b/c they look.
Garlic butter shrimp step by step
- Melt butter on a sauce pan on fire set on medium heat..
- Put shrimp. I used shrimp with heads because it's more savory..
- Stir occassionally, make sure that the shrimp turns bright orange. (No gray spots like in the photo).
- Add minced garlic and stir. (Garlic is more aromatic for me if added later than the main ingredient IMO)..
- You will know that the garlic butter sauce penetrated the shell if the shrimp shrinks a little that it will have a space between the meat and the shell. (Yes, too specific I know. 🥴😝).
- Toast the garlic a little. (Optional) Serve and enjoy..
Try this super easy, delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe. It has a secret ingredient that makes the What is not to like with this Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe! Shrimp tossed in a rich garlic butter sauce is hard to compete with. This recipe is quick enough to pull off on a busy weeknight, but feels special enough for a Saturday night in, too. How you serve it is up.