Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry.
You can cook Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry
- Prepare 1 of large onion, minced.
- It’s 2-3 TBSP of oil.
- Prepare 2 of large pinches kosher salt.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 TBSP of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1 TBSP of oil to blossom dry ingredients.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 lbs of shrimp.
- It’s 2 TBSP of cilantro, minced.
Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry step by step
- Cook onion in ~3 TBSP oil with 2 pinches kosher salt on med-high heat. Add water to speed process..
- Once translucent, pool onions and bloom garlic, ginger and dry spices in ~1 TBSP oil. Cook through about 2-3 min.
- Add tomatoes, cook another 3 mins..
- Add coconut milk. Mix and cook semi-covered on med-high heat ~10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add shrimp. Cook until all white/pink, ~3-4 minutes..
- Add cilantro. Mix and cook an additional 1-2 minutes..
- Done! Serve over rice..