Beef Enchiladas. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling! This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite!
The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times. You can have Beef Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of Medium onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cans of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 8 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
The Best Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Chipotle Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Beef Enchiladas. My favorite Beef Enchiladas recipe loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling They are filled with seasoned ground beef and beans, then topped with Enchilada Sauce and lots of. Return beef mixture to skillet over medium heat.
Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Brown ground beef and onions seasoned with salt and pepper and drain..
- Put 1/2 can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 X 9 baking dish..
- Mix the other half of enchilada sauce with ground beef mixture and add 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese..
- Place small amount of ground beef mixture in each tortilla shell and roll up. Place each one in the baking dish.
- Top with 1 can red enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20 minutes. Garnish with diced tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.
Add chili powder and cumin and season with salt and pepper, then stir in enchilada sauce. This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce. Beef Enchiladas – Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling, these cheesy enchiladas will be on your dinner table in no time! These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas! These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner.