Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Shrimp w/ Sauce.
You can have Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Shrimp w/ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Shrimp w/ Sauce
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (2 lb) of 16-20 count raw easy-peel shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of premium bacon.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chihuahua cheese block.
- Prepare 2 of poblano peppers blackened.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (5.75 oz) of jar pitted pimento olives.
- Prepare 6 oz of jarred red peppers.
- It’s 2 of ribs of celery.
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Shrimp w/ Sauce step by step
- Thaw, clean and peel shrimp to the tail. Butterfly shrimp..
- Cook poblano peppers, remove the skin, andJulienne the peppers..
- Julian chihuahua cheese and cut in half (just cut enough you are going to have a lot of extra cheese).
- Assemble shrimp. Cut bacon in half. Flatten and extended bacon about an extra 2 inches. Place the top part of the shrimp on bacon. Add in a slice of cheese and pepper. Roll bacon down the the shrimp to the tail. Repeat until you run out of ingredents..
- Preheat air fryer to 375 and cook for 8 minutes. Cook 6-8 shrimp at a time. Or what fits in your air fryer at once. *Pro-Tip Put the shrimp on a wire cooling rack with a pan underneath to get the remaining grease from shrimp.*.
- Sauce. Chop all the vegetables and add in mayo and sour cream. mix well..