Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce.
You can cook Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce
- You need 16 of medium to large shrimp.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need Dash of Milk for consistency.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper (I probably used 1 tablespoon).
- It’s of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce step by step
- Cook shrimp in boiling water until pink. Drain, peel if they aren't already. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan heat soup and milk over medium heat. Add spices and mix together..
- When done add shrimp to coat and serve over egg noodles.
- Note: favorite cream soup and favorite pasta or rice could be substituted..