Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses. There are few things in the world more soothing than potatoes, and this dish is comfort food at its best. I don't even know where to start when it comes to describing the awesomeness of a good potato rosti. Rose Country's key item is herbs.
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Almonds, Tomatoes and Chickpeas. Rosti is the Swiss version of hash browns or potato pancakes made with butter, potatoes, and salt. Rosti is a Swiss potato dish perhaps best described as a cross between hash browns and a potato pancake. You can cook Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses
- Prepare 1 kg of Potatoes.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need To taste of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 8 tbs of oil.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare As needed of Sliced roast beef.
- Prepare of Fresh dille.
- Prepare To taste of Fresh parsley.
- You need To taste of Fresh chives.
- You need To taste of Chive flowers.
- You need 1 tbs of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of crème fraiche.
- It’s 3 of pickles.
Braised little gems and peas with summer herbs and shallots. Carrot and broccoli with celeriac rosti topping. Place a hot rosti on each serving plate topped with some smoked salmon, a dollop of horseradish cream and a sprig of dill. Place a wedge of lime on the side and serve immediately.
Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses instructions
- For the rosti. Peel and shred the potatoes using a food processor. Give the potatoes a quick rinse to remove some excess starch. Drain well and place in a clean kitchen towel. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and toss to combine. Use the kitchen towel to wrench out as much liquid as you can..
- Preheat your pan of choice on medium heat. Mine is a 28 cm cast iron skillet. Pour in half the oil. Evenly distribute the potatoes and press using a spatula to make it as compact as possible. Cook on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes. Take the rosti out of the pan, add the rest of the oil and cook the other side for the same amount of time. Also press on this side to make the rosti as compact as possible. Let cool slightly before garnishing..
- For the garnish. Place the crème fraiche in the middle of the rosti. Use a spoon to form a sort of whirl. To make the roses, roll op the beef losely and use your thumb to push out the middle. Place the roses on the crème fraiche for stability. Place piles of pickles and teaspoons of mustard all around. Scatter around the herbs and flowers..
Once you're done, simply sit back and enjoy your beetroot rosti with smoked salmon and horseradish cream and don't. Healthy Recipes: Light Meals, Sides and Entrees. This recipe meets all of the following criteria If you have a can of tuna in the pantry, then you have the makings of a tasty meal or snack. These tuna rosti are easy to make and taste fantastic. Signature Dishes: – Signature Rosti with Beef Cubes; – Cheesy Rosti with Chicken Chop; – Fish & Chips; – Smoked Duck Aglio Olio.