Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake. How to Make Baked Ziti with Shrimp and Spinach. This way, when we toss it with the other ingredients and bake the pasta won't become mushy. This one dish wonder of shrimp, spinach, mushrooms and parmesan in a white wine sauce is an easy fun way to use up leftover rice.
To ensure maximum spinach consumption, I spiked this skillet sensation with not one but TWO packages of velvety spinach then swirled it with a combination of cream cheese, Havarti, and Parmesan… a trio that's sure to make you weak in the knees! Served with a baked mushroom rice. Will put this on my weekly meal plan! You can cook Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake
- You need 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- You need 4 cups of minute rice.
- It’s 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
Spinach Parmesan Rice Bake is a cheesy side dish with spinach, cheese, and rice. Even your pickiest eaters will love this once they take a bite. My friends and I just started reading a book called Deliberate Motherhood. I got this curried spinach rice lentil recipe from my mother-in-law.
Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake instructions
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side……
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently……..
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
It is one of our favorite lentil dishes. The spicy aromatic curry and rich creamy coconut flavor The original recipe uses yellow onion, frozen spinach, cooked lentils, basmati rice, and coconut milk. Mix all ingredients in large baking dish. Stir in rice, ham and spinach. The Best Shrimp Spinach Recipes on Yummly