Garlic shrimp and bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Large, plump shrimp are marinated in a savory sauce of lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning, olive oil, dried basil, and brown sugar, then grilled to highlight the flavors.
Use a brush to coat the top and inside of the bread with the butter and garlic mixture. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. You can have Garlic shrimp and bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp and bread
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp (I prefer red royals or Argentinian.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 5 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken stock or bone broth.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Crushed red pepper(optional).
It will always be a stalwart standby mountained on top of linguine, but I like this more elegant, updated version. Grill some thick country bread drizzled with olive oil until it's charred (use an oven if you don't have a grill), and rub the hot bread with garlic. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice. It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself.
Garlic shrimp and bread instructions
- Add some evo to a pan and heat. Salt and pepper the shrimp and sear for a 2 to 3 minutes or until pink, remove from the heat.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant, couple minutes.
- Add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add chicken stock and lemon and reduce by half. Season with salt and add some fresh cilantro to taste, crushed red pepper if you want spice.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and add the butter until melted. Add the shrimp and toss well, Serve with bread and lemon slices..
I also like having this with toasted slices of French bread. Perfect served alone or spooned over pasta, rice or lower carb zucchini noodles. Top each with an equal amount of the garlic shrimp and corn, and sprinkle with the almonds. Baked Shrimp Scampi PastaThe Country Contessa. Cut the remaining lemon in half and squeeze the juice onto the shrimp.