Air fried Coconut shrimp. Coconut and panko team up to create an amazingly crispy coating for this shrimp; use finely shredded coconut to guarantee better crust adhesion. This coconut air fried shrimp has now been added to our favorites. It may seem weird cooking shrimp in an air fryer since shrimp is so delicate and can overcook, but I found that my shrimp cooked perfectly in my Air Fryer.
There are two methods to fry the coconut shrimp. First option is to use the air fryer. This Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp recipe is like your favorite restaurant style version but only healthier because I skip the heavy oil and deep frying method. You can have Air fried Coconut shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air fried Coconut shrimp
- It’s 2 pounds of raw shrimp.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 cups of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
Keyword: Air Fried Coconut Shrimp, Air Fried Prawns, Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp, Air Fryer Prawns, Coconut shrimp in the air fryer Frozen shrimp cooking instructions. Spritz the basket of your air fryer with oil. Check out more delicious recipes at heb.com. Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp accomplishes all recipe goals in just five minutes.
Air fried Coconut shrimp instructions
- Put Shrimp in egg wash, add all other ingredients to a Ziploc bag. Place shrimp in bag and shake to cover with the mix..
- Preheat air fryer when you’re ready to air fry spray one side of the shrimp with a nonstick spray put that side of the shrimp down in the air fryer and then spray the other side of the shrimp..
- No cooking times given as each air fryer is different. I think I cooked this on 400.
- For the sauce, mix together orange marmalade and Thai sweet chili sauce..
Skip the deep fried apps at the local bar, in favor of a homemade take that beats its competition any day of the week. This recipe for Low Carb Air Fried Coconut Shrimp is one of my favorites. I love how amazing the shrimp tastes without having to deep fry them! Keto Coconut Shrimp is the perfect Keto appetizer or Keto friendly dinner. You can either pan fry or make them in the air fryer, either way, this is an easy low carb shrimp recipe the whole family, even non-keto'ers will love.