Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout.
You can have Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout
- It’s 250 grams of Sliced Beef.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bean Sprout.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spring Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy Sauce★.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine)★.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil★.
- You need 4 tsp of Oyster Sauce◎.
- It’s 4 tsp of Soy Sauce ◎.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine) ◎.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar◎.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil ◎.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout step by step
- Cut spring onion into small pieces (Mince). Wash bean sprout with water and drain well..
- Mix ◎ ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut the beef into bite size. Put in a bowl and add ★ ingredients. Rub it in well. Keep it for 15 minutes..
- Put beef in a frying pan. Turn on fire with medium heat. Stir-fry beef until the color changes..
- Add bean sprouts and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds). Add ◎ sauce and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds)..
- Place it on a dish. Sprinkle spring onion on it..