Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are piled high with spicy shrimp, pico de gallo, and a creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing over a yummy and clean corn tortilla.
These spicy Shrimp Tacos are the best I've ever tasted and so easy! Salt and pepper crusted shrimp topped with crunch slaw, creamy sauce, cilantro These are not your average Shrimp Tacos. Imagine lightly charred corn tortillas cradling tender shrimp with a crisp salt and pepper crust, topped with. You can cook Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 lb of medium frozen or fresh shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of spicy pork sausage.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, diced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- You need of Small round corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Chipotle or taco seasoning.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! We have fish tacos, steak tacos, carnitas tacos, spicy shrimp tostadas, chicken tinga tacos, chipotle salmon tacos but NO shrimp tacos!! That's changing today because it's summer and tacos are a way of life.
Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos instructions
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside..
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening.
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl..
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink..
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed..
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos.
Spicy shrimp, creamy slaw, yummy shrimp taco sauce wrapped in warm fresh corn tortilla. You can host or make easy weeknight dinner with these easy shrimp tacos. Easy spicy shrimp tacos with fresh avocado and sour cream sauce is the perfect fast dinner recipe and great for feeding a crowd. Heat flour or corn tortillas in a hot pan then top with shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, spicy shrimp and sour cream sauce. To assemble the spicy shrimp tacos, spread a spoonful of cilantro lime sauce on the tortilla, add a handful of shredded red cabbage and place the shrimp on top of the cabbage.