You can have Beef Yakiniku using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Yakiniku
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 200 g of sliced beef.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare 30 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white sesame seed.
Beef Yakiniku instructions
- Chop garlic and ginger in a food processor..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger for 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Add sliced beef, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, white pepper. Mix for 2 minutes. Add water. Mix for 1 minute. Add salt and sugar..
- Add yellow onion. Stir for 5 minutes until the onion soften..
- Put everything in a bowl. Sprinkle with white sesame seed. Best served with warm rice. Enjoy!.