Beef stroganoff pasta.
You can have Beef stroganoff pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of beef sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick.
- It’s 2 cups of sliced button mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of chopped medium size onions.
- Prepare 1 of chopped clove garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked egg noodles.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley for garnishing.
Beef stroganoff pasta instructions
- Sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms in butter until cooked and set aside.
- Sauté beef in the same pan you used for the onions. Put pepper, salt and soy sauce until golden brown. Pour beef broth and cook for 20 minutes..
- Put sour cream and flour. Simmer for five minutes and pour onion mixture..
- Cook egg noodles according to package. Garnish with chopped parsley..