Pepper steak / beef pepper steak. In a small, nonporous bowl, combine the peppercorns, tamari, garlic, sugar and salt. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. Strips of beef and bell peppers are stir fried in a wok to create a delicious main dish, ready in no time!
Beef pepper steak- a popular stir fry all over the world. The technique I'm sharing will guarantee the beef turns out amazingly tender- no matter what cut. Try our quick and easy beef pepper steak recipe. You can cook Pepper steak / beef pepper steak using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper steak / beef pepper steak
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of beef strips.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- You need 1/4 of green pepper, minced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sofrito.
- It’s 1 packet of sazon.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- You need of Rest of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of of any other pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
See a full list of ingredients and how to prepare the steak step by step. Set a skillet on HIGH heat. Once hot, lightly spray with avocado oil, then add bell peppers. This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce.
Pepper steak / beef pepper steak instructions
- Cut your beef into slices, if it isn't already. In large mixing bowl, add diced onions, diced peppers, garlic, oregano, bullion cube, sazon, soy sauce, sofrito, lime juice, black pepper, and 1 tsp olive oil. Mix to combine. Let marinate for atleast 30 min- 2days..
- In down time, slice onions & peppers..
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add your meat. Let your meat cook for 4-5 min. Then stir for about five minutes so all sides are brown..
- Add water by placing it into the marinade bowl then add to the meat. Add enough water to cover the meat. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. If water dries up, you can add more. Stew meat for 10-45 minutes depending on the type of beef you are using. Once meat is tender, add onions, peppers & vinegar. Add a little more water, turn down the heat & cook until onions/peppers are to your liking..
A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! A flavorful Italian-style marinade adds flavor and tenderness to beef steaks. Jamaican Pepper Steak is a Central American and Caribbean sliced beef dish that can be traced back hundreds of years to the first settlers and enslaved settlers that arrived from Europe and Africa to the region. CHINESE PEPPER STEAK that is restaurant delicious but easy to make at home! This Pepper Steak Recipe rivals your favorite takeout but is healthier and made with pantry friendly ingredients.