Shrimp and Pork Wonton. Whip up classic Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup at home! The ingredients for this basic pork and shrimp wonton are easy to get hold of but here's a couple cooking tips before you start making your filling. The weather is getting colder so I want to share some heartwarming wonton soup recipes with you.
A delectable take out dish made easy at home! Few things can make my mouth water when looking at a restaurant menu like the words Shrimp and Pork Wontons in Spicy Sauce. Put pork and shrimp in a chilled mixing bowl. You can have Shrimp and Pork Wonton using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Pork Wonton
- Prepare 1 bundle of yellow chives.
- You need Half of kg shrimp.
- You need Half of kg minced pork.
- It’s 5 heads of shallots.
- Prepare of Wonton wrapper.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Season with salt and pepper and mix briefly with chopsticks, wet hands or wooden spoons. To prepare wontons, remove a few wonton skins from package and lay them on dry work surface. San Xian Wontons have superior status in the wonton world, and restaurants always knowingly charge more for them. You won't find them on most menus, so it's all the more worth it to learn how to make them at home!
Shrimp and Pork Wonton step by step
- Wash shrimp, strain it to remove excess water. Then slice into small pieces. Set aside.
- Marinate minced pork with flour, soy sauce, white pepper and egg. Set aside.
- Wash chives and slice into small pieces. Then squeez to let water out. Then take a strainer and bowl underneath. Miix all ingredients. And leave for a while to let excess water drop..
- After that take your wrapper and scoop 1 tsp of mixture and wrap it..
- When all is done. Can cook immediately or keep in freezer for later use..
For this San Xian Wontons recipe, I chose shrimp, pork and chicken, but if pork is. These shrimp-and-pork wontons from California chef Bryant Ng are little flavor bombs, with fresh ginger, scallions, prosciutto and cod. Shrimp & Pork Wonton (Hoành Thánh Tôm Thịt). Wontons are a type of Chinese dumpling. Hoành Thánh is the Vietnamese equivalent and they are made primarily out of ground pork.