Ground beef stuffed peppers. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Stir in tomatoes, rice, tomato Remove pepper tops. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops.
Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef and RiceThe Spruce Eats. Use your choice of red, green, orange, or yellow bell peppers to make these beautiful stuffed veggies filled with savory meat and rice. I used ground turkey and italian turkey sausage instead of beef. You can have Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of red peppers.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle. This video is about How to make Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers with step by step instruction. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. Everyone needs a solid ground beef recipe that's not burgers at their disposal.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices – an easy weeknight family dinner. Instant Pot Paleo Ground Beef Stroganoff (Easy Ground Beef Dinner) Addictive Paleo Ground Beef Tacos with Homemade Crunchy Taco Shells Instant Pot Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Generously stuff the peppers with the filling. Stuffed Green Peppers are another one of those family favorites. Stuffed bell peppers is one of those classic comfort food dishes that my family practically lived on when I was a kid.