Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves. Description of Kasuri Methi, What is Dried Fenugreek Leaves? Kasuri Methi refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant. It is an herb with a bitter but addictive taste.
Add salt, prawns, fresh and dried fenugreek leaves, stir and cook on medium heat until prawns are cooked. Do you know that fenugreek leaves have a plethora of health benefits? Fenugreek leaves are used widely for its medicinal benefits to treat diabetes, constipation and even kidney ailments. You can cook Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
- It’s Half kg of prawns.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3 tbsn of dry fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tbsn of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsn of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 pinch of garam masala powder.
Fenugreek leaves dried are known as Kasuri Methi or kasoori methi. India is the largest grower of fenugreek. I just chop the fenugreek leaves from the top of the plants as and. A wide variety of dried fenugreek leaves options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and shape.
Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves instructions
- First heat oil, add cumin seeds and onion, saute then add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix well for few seconds add the tomatoes and chilli, now add the turmeric and chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 mins..
- Then add the prawn and cook till done then add the washed dry fenugreek leaves and mix with prawns..
- This I used(pic1)now add 1 pinch of garam masala and mix..now garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Fenugreek seeds can be used as told above. ▶ Alfalfa/Watercress: You can also use these leafy vegetables if they are available in your neighborhood. They have a taste that's similar to celery. The seeds are the most widely used part of fenugreek – they are usually dried and ground. The leaves are often used in cooking as well. Quick fact: Maple syrup and fenugreek both contain a chemical compound, sotolone, which makes.